Friday, October 16, 2009

HRM Expectations

In my subjects in HRM, everything is new. It's just like I'm starting from the beginning....(HUHUHU). Especially in terms of having a blog...(AW?nagpait man gud ko.). But in contrast, I learned something new...(hehehe). And one thing that difficult for me is in every assignments or questions needs to explain in ONE THOUSAND WORDS!(patay!). But then again, I look on the positive side..(hahaha). I practice my English Grammar...(TOINKS!....).

In this subjects, maybe its hard but I NEED to enjoy it.(hahaha).

To my professor, I know that He is so strict in all aspect...Maybe He does not tolerate the mistake or the wrong act of a Students...(huhuhu again.). But when we, a students, follow all his instructions, everything will be fine..(hehehe )...


No comments:

Post a Comment